“Participation has refocused our company’s overall attitude towards Wellness. Through the sharing of ideas, learnings from our partners and working together we are improving the health of our employees and their families. Our Captive is helping our company make healthcare a positive employee benefit once again.”
Health Insurance Stop Loss Program
A Member-Owned Group Captive which leverages the benefits of a partially self-funded health benefits plan through the use of a captive insurance overlay, providing employers a unique opportunity for their stop loss coverage.
- Employers who want to control the ever-rising cost of Healthcare.
- Employers with more than 75 employees.
- Currently Self- Insured.
- Self-Insured Retention: Between $25,000 to $350,000.
- Employers who have/are willing to implement Wellness Programs.
What we offer:
- Assimilate your current plan design if desired, or re-design.
- Choose specific stop-loss limit that fits your needs.
- Obtain specific excess insurance that provides a dividend potential.
- Obtain aggregate stop loss protection, if desired
- Select your own TPA.
- Access a diverse array of exceptional wellness initiatives.
- Access local, regional and national PPO networks.
“Founded in 1925, our company has 33 global locations in 9 countries. 20+ operations in the United States, and a worldwide workforce of more than 3,800 people. The company engineers, manufacturers, and distributes products for the automotive and power utility marketplaces.
Our company joined the Captive in 2000 and has seen growth in its operation, more than tripling since joining the program, as well as growth of the Captive, nearly a five-fold increase. The growth in the Captive has been well managed through member selection that fits the Captive profile, as well as excellent claims management through Gallagher Bassett.
Additional services and partnerships provided by the Captive have helped control costs. Loss control services and workshops have provided our company with best practices and expert knowledge that might not have been obtained otherwise. The closing of policy years has reduced exposure to ongoing claims management. We are pleased to be a member.”