A Property Captive was formed in 1996 to provide a more customized, affordable and stable insurance alternative for its diverse member-owners. Its mission is to provide the highest quality insurance protection for its non-related shareholders.
All members of casualty captives are eligible to place property and related coverage’s in this captive. Unlike the casualty captives, this is a non-assessable program designed to allow policyholders to share in the profits of the captive without the possibility of paying additional premium in the even of poor loss experience.
- Property Damage
- Business Interruption
- Equipment Breakdown
- Flood and Earthquake
2020 Facts & Figures:
- Number of Members: 257
- Annual Premium: $21,800,000
- Distributions Since Inception: $37,000,000
- Insured Values in excess of $13 Billion
- Target Risks: Manufacturing, Retail, Construction, Service, Universities
Because each member is an owner, the following criteria has been established to ensure the quality of membership and long-term strength of the Company:
- Membership in a Captive Resources Casualty Captive
- Minimum Premium: $5,000
- Minimum Deductible: $5,000
- Acceptable Risk Profile
Take control of your insurance . . . and get paid for it.
Delafield, WI 53018-2322